|Novatronixlabs Indicator lights |
and hazard system Front
- Say you are riding out with your friends and get stuck in a traffic jam. You know they are behind you but you want to signal them your location. Just switch on these babies and you will immediately get noticed.
- You are riding in a large group and en route you mix up with another group of riders. You want to signal to your group member to follow you. Just decide on a pattern before the ride and switch it on. Your riders will immediately be able to identify you in the crowd and will follow along.
- While riding at night on a highway you can switch these on to make yourself more visible to heavy vehicles.
- You are stuck in some remote location and want to signal for help. Use these to catch attention.
- During intense fog you can use these to make your vehicle more visible.